COVID-19 CRISIS PLANNING + RESPONSE
Corporate reputation is one of the most valuable resources of any company, large or small, and has become the forefront of corporate planning during the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. Our team has years of experience and are here to help with planning, response, outreach and business continuity during this time. Utilizing an integrated approach across paid, earned, shared and owned communication channels, we can help reach audiences and disseminate critical information, to ensure that our clients can make the right decisions amid intense external and internal pressures.
- Crisis Management + Response
- Crisis Preparation + Simulations
- Influencer + Third-Party Ally Engagement
- Issues Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Reputational Risk Analysis + Strategy
- Stakeholder Mapping, Outreach + Engagement
In these times of crisis and a shift to remote working, strong internal communications and employee engagement is critical to keeping employees reassured and business operational. We help companies evaluate the impact of COVID-19 on their workforce and develop strategies for communicating changes and updates effectively. The communications programs we create are designed to foster clarity about an employer’s response to the virus at every level of the organization and help teams feel more connected to their colleagues and company leadership.
- Employee Wellness Pulse Surveys
- Employee Microsite Development
- Employee-generated Content Development
- Messaging Strategy + Creation
- Remote Speaker Training
- Virtual Town Halls
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING
The world has changed. Even as we adjust to a dynamic business environment that the Coronavirus pandemic seems to change on the hour, the time has come to look ahead to the future. The nation, its companies, and its people have faced crises like this before, and have come through, just as we will with this crisis. When we do, companies will return to growth, continuing to provide the most value to their customers. This process will change us all, and your customers are no exception. Their priorities, their businesses, and their worldviews will alter the way they see you and what you offer. They will be looking to you for leadership, and you cannot wait.
Allison Advisory is a management consultancy prepared to help you lead your way through these challenging times. Our Advisory team of experts can help you start laying the foundations for recovery and preparing for the “new normal” in a way that meets or exceeds the expectations of all of your stakeholders.
WE CAN HELP YOU
- Address the concerns of all of your stakeholders
- Ensure the continuity of your business as the pandemic runs its course
- Lay the groundwork for rapid recovery
- Negotiate the vortex of geopolitics and policy around the situation
- Establish demand generation programs
COVID-19 RESEARCH + ANALYTICS
Research, insights and analytics are paramount to navigating the COVID-19 situation at all phases. We can help businesses take the temperature in real-time, uncover opportunities, develop go forward strategies and understand what communications and marketing approaches will have the most impact in a quickly changing landscape.
- COVID-19 Conversation Analysis
- Brand Health Surveys
- Channel + Persona Assessments
- Channel Spend Performance + Optimization
- Competitor + Industry Insights
- Customer + Stakeholder Insights
- Marketing Mix Modeling
- Traditional + Social Media Audits
EVENTS + PRODUCT LAUNCHES
With in-person events cancelled, companies must find new ways to launch products and drive market share. We can help develop alternative solutions to IRL events via virtual events and digital experiences that offer opportunities to engage with customers, consumers, influencers and media in the short and mid-term.
- Immersive AR/VR Experience Development
- Live Streaming Events/Webinars
- Microsite + Website Development
- Virtual Conference Strategy + Management
In this rapidly changing communications landscape, content marketing will become critical for brands to stay in front of customers and prospects. Brands must quickly shift resources into content creation and publishing, maintaining visibility through channels such as emails, social media, blogs, podcasts and longer-form pieces. We can help brands snap into action and ensure the timing and tone are appropriate.
- Concept Testing
- Content Marketing Training, Strategy + Development
- Content Marketing Trends Reports
- COVID-19 Content Marketing Playbooks
Influencer relationships can provide an effective, authentic way to reach audiences that are at home and consuming more content on digital channels. We can advise who brands should work with, as well as help get the message out.
- Audience Targeting
- Content Creation + Distribution
- Influencer Engagement Conversation Analyses
- Relationship Building
- Scoring + Identification
- Virtual Influencer Briefings
- Influencer “Pressroom” Development